Monday, November 29, 2010

| Taggy from Nina.

Hello to followers, stalkers, and pretty people. tQ for short to Nina because you ‘rajin’ tagged I. she is my new friend in ‘alam maya’. She’s so nice with me. I love to my new friend. So, let me I finish your question. Check it out (!)

You are required to answer each questions below by using the songtitle. No matter how silly it sounds. When your done tag people in this note , and makes sure to tag the person who send you this

1) If someone says, "is this okay ?" you says
Let me think about it by Ida Corr

2) How you describe yourself ?
Naturally by Selena Gomez and Rockstarz by Chamillioner ft Lil Wayne

3) What do you like in guy/gurl ?
When you look at me by Christina Milian

4) How do you feel today ?

Mad by Neyo


5) What is your life purpose ?
A moment suspended in time by Underoath Mad by Neyo

6) What is your motto ?
My own step by Roscoe Dosh ft Tpain

7) What do your friend think of you ?
Single Ladies by Beyonce

8) What do you think of your parents ?
Your live is my drug by Kesha

9) What do you think about very often ?

Forever and you by Karma K

10) What is 2 + 2 ?
OMG by Usher

11) What do you think of your best friend(s) ?
In my head by Jason Mraz

12) What do you think about the person you like ?
One in a million by Neyo

13) What is your life story ?
Better today by Neyo

14) What do you want to be when you grow up ?
Billioner by Travis McCoy

15) What do you think of when you see the person you like ?
Makin’ Love by Fabolous ft Neyo

16) What will you dance to at your wedding ?
The time by BEP

17. What will they play at your funeral ?
Monster by Matchbook Romance

18. What is your biggest fear ?
You think I don’t care by ?

19. What is your biggest secret ?
Secret by One Republic

20. What will you post this as ?
Heartless by Kanye West

"Almost half an hour I sungguh pening mahu cari lagu.'

For the next tags is:

No comments: