Tuesday, October 26, 2010

never stop lar.


hello followers, Morning.
now at 8:52am I am starting write this blog.
just take a few minute to write down.
haha ^.^

I really fuckin' love this statement. but why? firstly, I woke up early morn, 4 hours I slept. terbaik la!
then, take out my last note Mdm Jue. memorize! memorize! memorize! just lil a bit lol. go go cayok Arine. a quiet morn while memorizing, I grab my single lappy to switch on! Abselutely, FB is a matter I shall have to check and I like to see the http://weheartit.com/tag/typography?page=17 . because last nite I stay with Duan in front of my homie. he said, "aku suke tgk pic kt cni." I have been invited to this site. Lastly, I got a idea to write something here.

"HE TAUGHT ME HOW TO LOVE, BUT HE DIDN'T TEACH ME HOW TO STOP."
the underlying purpose of the above makes me interested and understand out for. I will get the real answer later from you.


No comments: