Wednesday, July 14, 2010

a day being together


July 14th,
class at 9am.I woke up at 7am.
Mr TZ in charge for DPM2433;Business Organization.
fortunately, he is calm person and soft spoken.
and I totally understand what he tried to 'sampaikn'.
I sempat gk text said morning to CHUCK HUSTLER.
da pandai la u wake up early!!!
congrate for you.
after an hour his class.then, I meet up with Dell in course nursing.
and lastly, I meet up Miss Jue (lecturer Pembangunan Multimedia) who I love love.
I rushing going back home.but, while waiting...
and and and

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I sempat ag snap! snap! snap! with my classmates.
bahahhahahaaa..
look at me, red kebaya!
daaa


Miss Jue, sy tunggu komisen tok raye nnt!!
Chuck, sori I mengate u ag.
ptg kang de meeting PSK.
herghhh


2 comments:

Chuck said...

Hahaha. Hari nie kurang kritikan untuk i. ;D

Arine Romano said...

hehehehhe.
xbek, pg kutuk org u.
lg2 u.
ngeh3~