Monday, April 19, 2010

me.me.me


Obviously, I'm Arine. Ya, mostly they call me, Arine since I further study. I‘m totally a Malaysian. Raised in Kuala Lumpur. Damn proud of it. Currently, single but I'm not available. Fucking love it and for sure. Seriously, I'm social. But hell, I'm not drinking either smoking. Anyway, welcome to my life. Where everything I say is misinterpreted into bullshit, it seems like I can't do anything in my life without being criticized for it. I'm out in the real world where I'm learning something new everyday. I have recently finally been making it over many bumps and turns in my life. I do have standards for my life, most people criticize it and honestly I don't care. Believe me, I'm not here to impress anyone, I honestly don't give a fuck what you think about me. I'm a hard person to figure out and I can never put my feelings into words. I feel that if you think you are better than one person, great, good for you, now let go of yourself. I don't get along with many people. I don't like to open up. I'm very reserved. I can't make decisions, choice drive me nuts. I can be naive. I don't get entertained by things that most people get entertained by. Talk to me, I'll change your perspective on everything. I could care less about what you have done or what you have been though. Don't take life too seriously, you will never escape it alive anyway. I'm dreamer but I'm also logical. I accomplish everything I set my mind to. I never quit.

I believe in a positive balance and not regretting things I do or have done; they have gotten me where I am today and I'm quite happy with that. I'm way too nice and most of you take it for granted and unfortunately on my part . I'm a kind soul and I LOVE seeing you bitches smile. I'm not to skinny not to chubby I think. Just how I like it music, money, and shopping. These 3 things makes me happy and cheers me up anytime. And also window shopping is the best therapy for stressful.

You have a problem with that? You change go tell that someone who cares. Life is real. I'm messing it up everyday, in every way. Making mistakes doesn't make me loss of a person. It makes me stronger than I already am. We are alive and we were made to learn from the stupid shit we do. So, sit the fuck back and enjoy the fucking show. Life is what I want to be, the power is mine and in my hands to make what I want. I give so much fucking time to the improvement of myself. So that don't have time to criticize other. My life [ family + Loyal Kingdom + besties +music + chilling ]. don't judge me silly people. Loyal Kingdom taught me something that I wouldn't forget for my entire life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice blog.. =D

jalan2~~
=3