Tuesday, April 20, 2010

hardcore.metalcore




second combat.eyes set to kill.kids on the moves.
the devil wears prada.alesana
.

haha.my fav song when I being messing up!fuck in this situation.sitting in front of my laptop and i listening.for me, that's my peace song.haha.wth!!! so, bile nga kusut, bengang, marah, kepale dah masuk air I dengar lagu nih sampai high.start I layan lagu2 giler ni, daripada my bestie iaitu ADIP.my old classmate time form5.die ajak I join gig kat MCPA.since that I terus layan dan layan.I de pergi gig kt 'noisy studio ampang', '1 cafe KL' and 'city sQuare JB'.tapi I da futher study ni, I da tak join gig ni.just layan kt laptop je.mmbe2 I pon da tak join gig lagi.semua join clubbing sekarang.dance on the floor.


2 comments:

Chuck said...

U lyan metalcore? Hahaha. Love it!!

Arine Romano said...

bahahahah.
mst2.
love tooo